Unexpectedly a rat came and bit the boy. That rat is very tall. It is noteworthy that the rat climbed on the boy and bit him. All this was also recorded in the CC camera there.
First Published Mar 11, 2023, 10:58 AM IST
A boy was bitten by a rat while going to have lunch at McDonald’s. This incident took place in Telangana state… a case has been registered against this incident.
Going into full details… A man from the city went to McDonald’s with his eight year old son. There they went to eat meals. But… a mouse accidentally came and… bit the boy. That rat is very tall. It is noteworthy that the rat climbed on the boy and bit him. All this was also recorded in the CC camera there.
The McDonald’s staff and the boy’s father were first shocked to hear the boy’s screams. The boy’s father immediately reacted… pulled the mouse aside. He was immediately taken to a nearby hospital for treatment. When the boy was admitted to the military hospital in Boinapally, the doctors said that he was immediately given an anti-rabies injection.
Meanwhile… the boy’s father became serious about this incident. It is noteworthy that the day after the incident, the boy’s father registered a case in the Metropolitan Magistrate’s Court. He also registered an FIR. It is noteworthy that he stated in the FIR that McDonald’s failed to provide a safe environment for children.
Last Updated Mar 11, 2023, 10:58 AM IST