“Agent” theatrical rights for a huge rate.. Increasing pressure on Akhil

Hero Akhil Akkineni is yet to get a hit. The most eligible bachelor, who acted last, felt better. But Akhil is waiting for the right break. In this sequence, they are now coming together with a pan India movie. He is doing the movie “Agent” under the direction of Surender Reddy. Sakshi Vaidya will play the heroine opposite Akhil in this movie starring Mammootty in the lead role. The film is being produced by Anil Sunkara under AK Entertainment banner.

The shooting of the movie has been completed and the post production work is going on. The movie is going to release on April 28. This film, which is being made as an action entertainer, has been opened with a huge budget. The film started with a budget of around forty crores and cost around eighty crores. It is known that the budget has increased due to heavy action episodes. A budget like this is a big risk for Akhil. The problem is whether it will lead to recovery. The already released teaser is impressive. The dialogues of Akhil saying that the terrorists sent Bin Laden and Gaddafi are impressive and are raising the expectations of the movie.

Along with this, this movie is going to be released at pan India level. Apart from Telugu, the movie will also be released in Tamil, Kannada and Malayalam. If the movie is a hit, these collections are not a big deal, but the big question is what the difference is. Meanwhile, the theatrical rights of this movie have been sold. Vizag-based Gayatri Films has acquired the rights for two Telugu states and Karnataka. It is reported that the theatrical rights of these three states have been acquired for Rs.34 crores.

In terms of theatrical rights, half the budget has been received. Some more comes through OTT and satellite. Almost 70 percent recovery will be in these three rights. The remaining 30 percent should be earned through theater itself. That means this movie should earn at least 12 crores. Only then some distributors and producers will be safe. Otherwise you will have to lose badly. And we have to see in which range the power is displayed. The already released teaser and songs are impressive.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *