These days the number of people dying due to heart attack is increasing. Even very young people are affected by heart attacks. However, some symptoms appear before a heart attack. If you observe them and go to the hospital, you will be safe.
First Published Mar 12, 2023, 12:45 PM IST
Currently, the number of heart patients is increasing exponentially. Young people are also affected by heart diseases. But if you know the symptoms of a heart attack, you can survive, experts say. Surveys show that there has been a sharp increase in the number of people coming to hospitals with heart diseases, regardless of whether they are male or female. Surveys reveal that 17 crore people are losing their lives due to heart disease worldwide.. One fifth of the dead are from India.
According to experts, there are many reasons for cardiovascular disease, damage to heart blood vessels, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, heart attack, arrhythmia. These diseases can be life-threatening. These require a lot of attention. Heart disease should be treated as soon as possible. For this first you need to know the symptoms of heart attack.
There are early symptoms of a heart attack. Symptoms include chest pain, shortness of breath, arm or shoulder pain, and weakness. These symptoms can appear days, weeks or even hours before a heart attack. Warning signs include neck stiffness, shoulder pain, indigestion, fatigue, cold sweats, anxiety, palpitations, shortness of breath. These indicate that your condition is serious.
Some more symptoms you should watch out for: Symptoms of heart disease are the same for both men and women. But due to physical differences.. some symptoms may change.
- Heart attack is more fatal for women than men. Women do not recover as easily after a stroke or heart attack.
- A heart attack occurs due to the formation of cholesterol plaque in the blood vessels. Men are more likely to have a heart attack than women.
- If men are more likely to have heart attacks, women are more likely to have cardiovascular diseases. Complications like PCOD, diabetes, pregnancy, endometriosis increase the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
- Before a heart attack, men experience symptoms like chest pain, sweating, and indigestion. However, women may experience unusual symptoms such as shortness of breath, jaw pain, back pain, fatigue, and insomnia
- Smoking increases the risk of heart attack in both men and women. But female smokers are more likely to have heart attacks than male smokers.
Last Updated Mar 12, 2023, 12:44 PM IST